INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
Postgraduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry
Welcome to the Postgraduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
All admissions to the postgraduate courses are made through the PG Medical Counselling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Information regarding the counselling process could be had from MCC Website.
Please find below the Information Brochure for all the postgraduate courses offered at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth’s constituent colleges of :
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry – Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) Courses
- Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Nellikuppam, near Chennai – Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) Courses
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry – Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
MCC Notice for Round Two Reporting
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (MGMCRI)
- Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute (SSSMCRI)
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Science (IGIDS)
In reference to the letter dated U-12021/44/2019-MEC dated 12.06.2020 from the Office of the ADG (ME), Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India, New Delhi, all the candidates who have been allotted MD/ MS/ MDS seats in the Round-2 of PG Counselling, in this institute are hereby directed to submit the following Self Attested documents.
E Mail Id:
Contact Details of Officials/ Staff handling Admission Process:
- Mrs. Asha SB (for MGMCRI & IGIDS)
- Dr. Glad Mohesh (for SSSMCRI)
Mobile Number of contact person:
- 9443730043 (for MGMCRI & IGIDS),
- 9176282179 / 044-27440700 ( Ext.: 166 / 177 ) (for SSSMCRI)
Venue of Reporting (Room No.) in case of Physical joining: Timings/ Schedule in case of physical joining:
For MGMCRI & IGIDS:
Pondy – Cuddalore Main Road, Pillaiyarkuppam,
Pondicherry – 607403.
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring/ upload the following certificates, if applicable
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.