The Annual Convocation of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Deemed to be University, Pondicherry will be held on 5th September 2019, Thursday. The list of eligible graduands for the ensuing convocation is uploaded in our website. In this connection, the eligible graduands are requested to download the application form from the university website (www.sbvu.ac.in) and send the completed applications along with the credentials and the fees (wherever applicable) on or before 19th August 2019 to the office of the Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, SBV Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402.
The candidates should clearly indicate whether they will participate in person or would like to receive the degree certificate by post.
It is to be noted that only 2 family members will be allowed for the Convocation ceremony. Mobiles are to be put in silent mode inside the hall. The graduands should be present in formal attire.
The batches eligible for this Convocation are mentioned below,
Faculty of Medicine
- MBBS – BATCH OF 2013, (MGMCRI )
- MD / MS – BATCH OF 2016 (MGMCRI & SSSMCRI)
- PG DIPLOMA – BATCH OF 2017 (MGMCRI)
- Sc (Medical) – BATCH 2015 (MGMCRI)
- FUGRA – BATCH 2018 (MGMCRI)
Faculty of Dentistry
- BDS – BATCH 2013 (IGIDS)
- MDS – BATCH 2016 (IGIDS)
Faculty of Nursing
- Sc (N) – BATCH 2014 (KGNC)
- B.B.Sc (N) – BATCH 2016 (KGNC)
- Sc (N) – BATCH 2016 (KGNC)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Sc (AHS) – BATCH 2014
- Phil (Yoga Therapy) – BATCH 2017
- PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy – BATCH 2017
- Candidates who have successfully defended the PhD Public Viva in December 2018, February 2019, June 2019 and July 2019.
Demand Draft of Rs.2500/- in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry has to be necessarily attached by MBBS, BDS, M.Sc (Medical), AHS and PhD students. All others (P.B.B.Sc, B.Sc, M.Sc (N), MDS, MD / MS, PG Diploma, DM / MCh) should necessarily attach the Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth without fail.
CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED (SELF ATTESTED)
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate (For PGs, AHS & PhD students)
- Provisional Certificate issued for the degree applied.