IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING ADMISSION INTO B.Sc., degree programme in Allied Health Sciences for the academic year 2017-18
- The candidates selected for admission are to pay the prescribed annual tuition fees ( please refer to details), as a Demand Draft, in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry on or before 2nd August 2017.
- The students selected for the B.Sc. courses at Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute are to remit their fees at Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute.
- Students who have not remitted their fees by 2ndAugust 2017 will be considered as not interested in joining the course and the seat will be declared open for the second round of counseling.
- The second round of counseling is on 7thAugust 2017 at 11 AM, the venue being Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondy-Cuddalore main Road, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry 607 403. It may please be noted that such of those applicants who were unable to attend the interview at the first counseling, as well as those applicants who did not get a seat at the first counseling can attend the second counseling for filling up the vacant seats .
- No waiting list has been prepared. Hence, all the residual vacancies will be filled at the second counseling
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING ADMISSION INTO PG Courses in Allied Health Sciences for the academic year 2017-18
- The last date for paying the tuition fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry is 18th August 2017
- The selected candidates have to produce all the certificates in original including the course completion certificate at the qualifying exam during the payment of fees.
- After the payment of fees the candidates have to report to the respective departments on 18th August 2017 failing which they will forfeit their seat.