ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANNUAL CONVOCATION – AUGUST 2018
The SBV Annual Convocation is to be held on Monday, the 13th of August 2018. In this connection, the eligible graduands are requested to download the application form the University website ( Application Form) and send the completed applications along with the credentials and the fees (wherever applicable) on or before 20th July 2018 to the office of the Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondy – Cuddalore Main Road, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402.
The candidates should clearly indicate whether they will participate in person or would like to receive the degree certificate by post.
It is to be noted that only 2 family members will be allowed into the Convocation Hall. Mobiles are to be put in silent mode inside the hall. The graduands should be present in the formal attire.
The batches eligible for this Convocation are mentioned below,
Faculty of Medicine
- MBBS – BATCH OF 2011, 2012 (MGMCRI & SSSMCRI)
- MD / MS – BATCH OF 2014, 2015 (MGMCRI & SSSMCRI)
- PG DIPLOMA – BATCH OF 2015, 2016 (MGMCRI)
- Sc (Medical) – BATCH 2014 (MGMCRI)
- FUGRA – BATCH 2016, 2017 (MGMCRI)
Faculty of Dentistry
- BDS – BATCH 2012 (IGIDS)
- MDS – BATCH 2014 (IGIDS)
- BATCH 2015 (IGIDS)
Faculty of Nursing
- Sc (N) – BATCH 2013 (KGNC)
- B.B.Sc (N) – BATCH 2015 (KGNC)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Phil (Yoga Therapy) – BATCH 2016
- Sc (Medical Music Therapy) – BATCH 2016
- Sc (MLT) – BATCH 2015
- PG Diploma in Music Therapy – BATCH 2016
- PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy – BATCH 2016
- PG Diploma in HPE – BATCH 2016
- Candidates who have successfully defended the PhD Public Viva in December 2017, January 2018, March 2018.
Demand Draft of Rs.1000/ in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry has to be necessarily attached by MBBS, BDS, M.Sc (Medical), AHS and PhD students only.
CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED (SELF ATTESTED)
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate (For PGs, AHS & PhD students)
- Provisional Certificate issued for the degree applied.
Please note that the candidates of the above-mentioned batches if already have submitted their application forms based on our earlier communication in our website, need not apply again