- Scrutinizes and approves research projects with the help of an Internal review board and Institutional human ethics committee
- Monitors conduct and completion of research projects approved through an ethics committee
- Promotes research by organizing research methodology and grant writing workshops for faculty and Students
- Incentives: Seed money for faculty projects, awards for high impact publications, travel grants for national and international paper presentations
- Institutional IPR cell sensitizes organizes IPR workshops and conferences to promote patents and copyright by faculty and students
- Faculty and student publications are documented by the publication wing of Institutional research council.