Bachelor of science iN nursing
bachelor degree in nursing
A candidate who has a service mind towards the sick and needy, who possess a loving heart for the desperate and who own a hand with a tender touch to care are the one whom we seek in this universe. If you believe you are one of them, then you are in the right place to choose the right career. A Bachelor Degree in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) is a four-year course where the candidate is given the opportunity to learn and feel the beginning, the growth and the end of life. A course filled with the knowledge of the human body in terms of structure, functions, disorders, solutions for the diseases and finally the priceless patient care which cannot be ever replaced by any technologies. Therefore, earning a Bachelor Degree in Nursing is a career that is challenging, interesting and makes a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis. If you are also interested to take it further, there are wide opportunities to work abroad, since nurses are high in demand.
- The minimum age for admission 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum education requirement – Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years study) (or) Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2),Pre-degree examination (10+2) (or)Any equivalent with 12 years schooling from recognized board or university with science (Physics/Chemistry/ Biology/English) with minimum of 45% marks.
- 5% of marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- Married candidates are also allowed.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
The best of the most experienced senior faculty in the grade of Professors and Asst. Professors in Nursing with M.Sc (N) qualification and Clinical Instructors who are really helping them to practice the theoretical knowledge in the clinical settings. More emphasis will be made on bedside training rather than theoretical classes. Apart from this, Professors and Asst Professors from clinical and Para-clinical departments arc handling classes for B.Sc (N) students.