STUDENT NURSES ASSOCIATION / STUDENT WELFARE COUNCIL
Grievance Redressal Cell is intended to find solutions for problems like ragging, sexual harassment (any kind of physical or mental harassment), complaints regarding class room teaching (class room management), incompletion of syllabus, teaching methods etc., if and when they arise.
- To state a clear and fair process for students to raise a grievance, and to identify the member of staff responsible for settling the grievance.
- To realize the primary needs of the students and staff and secure civil liberties for everybody, a Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted.
- To maintain compliance with regulatory requirements.
- To provide a forum to ensure appropriate and timely review and resolution of student and staff grievances.
- To identify educational needs of the committee and organization.
- Administering the Grievance Policy.
- Receiving and reviewing all complaints received by the Provost and determining the following as stated in the Grievance Procedure:
- whether a complaint falls within the definition of a grievance,
- whether the complaint is a grievable matter,
- whether a grievable dispute exists,
- whether a Board of Trustees or University policy cited within the Statement of Grievance is applicable to the issue(s) presented in the grievance,
- whether other avenues of resolution are appropriate,
- whether the complaint has met the time requirements,
- whether sufficient evidence exists to move forward to a formal hearing,
- whether the proper respondent has/have been named, and
- `Whether any other circumstance exists to warrant a conclusion that the complaint is not subject to the Faculty Grievance Policy.
- Serving as members of a Hearing Panel, if selected, in accordance with the procedure for selection stated in the Faculty Grievance Procedure.
- The Grievance Committee shall receive training and advice from the Office of General Counsel.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell has resolved to convene meetings periodically and takes steps to redress the grievance.