Mahatma Gandhi Medical Advanced Research Institute
an autonomous research-based institution
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
Mahatma Gandhi Medical Advanced Research Institute (MGMARI, pronounced MGM…aarye) established in January 2020, is an autonomous research-based institution with research autonomy and curricular activities in accordance with UGC guidelines and practices of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Puducherry.
Gauged by a range of programs, MGMARI is geared towards producing human and knowledge capital that uses acquired knowledge in addressing quality of life, healthcare, workplace challenges, sustainable development and global economic competence.
Master at our pragmatic teaching and research innovation and persuation by our external Scientific Working Group has enabled us to develop strong associations with industry, government bodies and charities. Our Scientific Working Group brings together representatives from leading biotechnology industries, external organisations, key employers, regulators and professional bodies to help inform our curriculum, employability and research outputs.
“Science to solve problems of the Society”
“To be a leading institution of pragmatic learning and student experience in research-based higher education and skill development in healthcare sciences.”
- To impart learning in the breadth and depth of frontiers in fundamental and advanced sciences
- To offer undergraduate, post-graduate and advanced degree programmes providing a unique industry-breadth alongside inter-disciplinary depth.
- To provide informed learning by scientific research.
- To cater on- and off-campus skill development modules as an integral part of curricular learning.
- To create an enriched learning environment with access to recreational and professional opportunities.
- To embark on academia-industry network to benefit student experience and employment opportunities.