A premier line up of excellent diagnosis methods and procedures helps in assessing heart ailments.
- Coronary Angiography
- 128 Slice Coronary CT Scan
- 3D Echocardiography & Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Tread Mill Test
- Holter Monitoring & Loop recorders.
Our cath lab is a State-of-the-art PHILIPS FD 10 Flat Panel Catheterization Laboratory is a suite to perform Cardiac and Noncardiac Interventions.
We routinely perform the following procedures.
- Coronary angiogram
- Coronary angioplasty & stenting ( Primary & Elective )
- IABP support
- Intra Vascular Image(IVUS and OCT)
- FFR(Fractional Flow Reserve)
- Peripheral angiogram & angioplasty stenting
- Embolization – Coils & PVA particles
- Renal angiogram & stenting
- Carotid angiogram and stenting
- Bronchial artery embolization
- IVC Filter Implantation
Cardiac Rhythm Management
- Permanent pacemaker implantation ( Single & Dual )
- Inter cardiac defibrillator (ICD ) Implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronized Therapy (CRT) Implantation
- Balloon Mitral valvuloplasty ( BMV)
- Percutaneous Pulmonary valvuloplasty
- Percutaneous aortic valvuloplasty
- Percutaneous Tricuspid Valvuloplasty
Congenital Cardiac Interventions
- Cath studies
- Percutaneous Device Closure of PDA / ASD / VSD
- Coil closure of PDA
Structural, functional, and rhythm-related problems of the heart are dealt with by this Department. Congenital heart defects – heart defects present at birth – are the most common of all heart conditions in children. The Paediatric Cardiology unit at the MGMCRI is especially renowned for providing the best cardiac care to children.