Critical Care Medicine
Postgraduate students from the base specialities (General Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Pulmonary Medicine, General Surgery) are posted in the critical care medicine department in rotation every month. These graduates are trained in essential clinical skills like early identification and resuscitation, rapid bedside clinical assessment, insertion of invasive lines and necessary life-saving procedures in managing the critically ill patients.
For the certificate courses offered in the department, students undergo rigorous training based on the core critical care medicine principles designed by ISCCM and Hongkong Chinese University.
BASIC (BASIC ASSESSMENT AND SUPPORT IN INTENSIVE CARE)
INDIAN DIPLOMA IN CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
INDIAN DIPLOMA IN CRITICAL CARE NURSING
- Advertisement of the course – 01/11/2019
- Last date of submission of application-06/12/2019
- Interview for the courses-10/12/2019
- course joining-01/01/2020
- Last date of Registration with ISCCM- 28/02/2020