The department of Orthopaedics is a highly acclaimed department of the region. The department functions as five specialized units which include Arthroscopy and Sports medicine, Trauma and Paediatric Orthopaedics, Arthroplasty, Spine and the Hand unit. The department consists of reputed, internationally trained faculty, who have specialized in their respective fields with experience running over decades, working towards providing advanced surgeries like keyhole surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, endoscopic surgeries, and daycare surgeries. The department is equipped with state-of-the-art operating theatre, dedicated pain team to ensure the operated patients are pain-free and round the clock nursing care.
- To impart the fundamentals of orthopaedics, competency, clinical skills and positive attitude in undergraduate training.
- To train postgraduates and research scholars to become competent orthopaedic surgeons through
- Imparting core knowledge in Orthopaedics.
- Adequate clinical exposure to all orthopaedic subspecialties.
- Developing a satisfactory level of skill in performing orthopaedic procedures.
- Adequate knowledge of recent advances and their application in clinical practice.
- Exposure in basic and advanced research methodology.
- To provide state-of-the-art patient care through focused orthopaedic subspecialty services.
To be one of the renowned Orthopaedic specialty centers providing quality orthopaedic training and state-of-the-art patient care.