Department of Urology commenced in the year 2003 and MCh Urology programme was started in 2011. Our department strives to give compassionate, cost-effective, skilfull and innovative care to all patients. We focus on contentious areas of urology with acquisition equipment like Holmium laser, Ureteroscope, Cystonephroscope, urodynamics to upgrade patient care. We provide round the clock services for all genitourinary emergencies. We earnestly aim to place our hospital as one of the best tertiary care centers for urology. Public awareness is promoted through self-initiated and government-organized camps. Our aim is to enhance urological services in the field of renal transplantation, andrology, male infertility, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), Neuro urology and newer horizons in stone management and prevention.
Mission and Goals
- Providing compassionate, cost-effective, skillful, evidence-based and innovative care to all patients.
- Educating and training residents in the art and science of urology at par with National Tertiary Centre enabling them to be globally competent and research-oriented professional in the chosen field.
- To identify the contentious and challenging issues of clinical urology with the national perspective and address them through basic and translational research with the aid of Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Laboratory.
- Constant upgrading of all aspects of department facilities and armamentarium towards establishing a premier regional uro-health care center.
- Educating the patients about disease and disorder awareness, related to urology at basic level towards early detection and possibly prevention as well, through social outreach programs.