- Besides the routine schedule of learning and teaching, the students and faculty of MGMCRI take part in the mentor-mentee program, where each student (mentee) is attached to one faculty (mentor) of MGMCRI.
- The purpose of this program is to develop a sound relationship between the mentee and the mentor so that the mentor can be a trusted counselor, guide, true friend and first-level problem solver for the mentee.
- The Mentor-Mentee meetings are scheduled to be on every second Tuesday of the month from 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm. Extra meetings beyond the scheduled ones as required by Mentees shall be fixed with prior appointment and discussion with the mentor.
- The mentee should maintain a logbook of the meetings throughout the MBBS course and should submit it to the Dean’s office after completion of the internship.
- University hall ticket will be issued only by producing the logbook, with stipulated numbers of meetings with a mentor, to the Dean’s office.