SNACS Support System
Students needing additional curricular support were categorized as low achievers based on their academic performance and attendance percentage among the first two internal assessment examinations for (<40%) in the subjects of anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry of MBBS.
Special SNACS classes are usually conducted after college hours on all days except Sundays (off the official hours). Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors are being involved in the individual subjects. The description of the module teaching, during the SNACS hour, are as follows,
- Intensive training of LAQs, SAQs, and VSAQs.
- Doubts clearing section, self-study, and assignments.
- Weekly test conducted and discussion of their performance on the very next day.
- Separate attendance is being maintained for the same.
- Students are being trained with individual attention rectifying their lacunae and the flaws in their academics.
- Improvised performances in the subsequent Internal exams and University examinations are the testimonial of the effective impact on the special classes program for the SNAC’s.