Patient care services offered.
We the department of anesthesiology have state-of-the-art infrastructure and committed passionate blend of young minds and experienced mentors. We have 15 modular operation theatre facilities to provide anesthesia services to all the specialties (General surgery, Orthopedics, OB & Gynecology, Urology, ENT, Ophthalmology, CTVS, Plastic surgery, Pediatric surgery, Neurosurgery) round the clock (24 x 7). We provide excellent acute pain service for perioperative pain management, labor analgesia, trauma and painful non-surgical conditions. We also provide non-invasive and invasive interventions in chronic pain management including palliative care. The faculty are constantly updated with recent advances for effective patient care. We also provide outpatient anesthesia services for psychiatry (ECT), radiology (CT/MRI), surgery (endoscopy, colonoscopy), pulmonology (bronchoscopy) for patient safety and comfort. We adhere to strict preoperative checklist and protocols to ensure patient safety.
- 15 modular operation theatres (OT) with remote control OT table
- High end anaesthesia machine with safety features
- Difficult airway equipment (fibreoptic bronchoscope, video laryngoscope, laryngeal mask airway)
- High end ultrasound machine 2 nos
- Infusion pump, warmer
- PCA pump
- General, regional and monitored anaesthesia care in OTs
- Code Blue and Rapid response team member
- Acute pain services
- Chronic pain services
- Labor analgesia
- Palliative care
- Vascular access
- Sedation for CT/ MRI/endoscopy/ bronchoscopy/ ECT