Patient care services offered
The benefits of physical therapy include
- Pain management (Reduce or eliminate pain).
- Avoiding surgery.
- Improved mobility and movement.
- Recovery from injury or trauma.
- Recovery from stroke or paralysis.
- Fall prevention. Improved balance.
- Management of age-related medical problems.
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury.
- Improve your balance and prevent falls.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions.
- Manage age-related issues.
The OPD runs every day to facilitate the patients for treatment. Patients are also referred from various specialties of the hospital such as Orthopedics, Neurology, Cardio-respiratory, General Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, etc.,
Home Care Services
The department provides treatment for patients who cannot travel to the hospital. Our team of experts visit on the scheduled time to their place and provide comprehensive treatment.
Our team visits the wards and provide bedside physiotherapy to the patients as per the consultant referral.
Our Inter-Departmental service includes
- Orthopedics and Sports Physiotherapy
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapy
- Pediatrics Physiotherapy
- Obstetrics & Gynaecological Physiotherapy
MPT, MBA(HR), (PhD)