Accident and Emergency
Patient care services offered
The Accident and Emergency Department
- 2200sq.ft allocated for Emergency Medical Services 24 x 7 x 365 days.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, ventilators, monitors, Defibrillators, exclusive 500 MA X-ray & 300 MA X-ray, centralized oxygen supply and suction, etc.
- Dedicated and trained team of 20 Doctors including Emergency medicine Physicians, 38 nurses, 9 paramedics, and 6 attenders.
- Located on the ground floor attached to the main hospital building for easy access for patients, ambulances and other vehicles.
- 40 bed, with a triage area, resuscitation and observation ward, Minor OT,
- Trauma Care/splintage and Casting area for Orthopedics and it.
- 2 major modular Operation Rooms.
- 4 Ambulances both basic and cardiac Services. Toll-free No: 1800 425 1008.
- The Chief Casualty Medical Officer along with the In-Charge Head of the Department, Dr. Tiru Aroul, Professor of General Surgery and Head of the Trauma Committee are jointly responsible for the overall management of the Accident and Emergency Department.
- Supervision of treatment of life-threatening injuries/illness is done by qualified and competent surgeons in their respective fields.
- A dedicated Trauma Team consisting of Assistant/Associate professors from General Surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, Anesthesia
- All personnel trained & certified in ACLS & BLS.
- Aims at maintaining the minimum possible needle to skin time in Cardiology, the golden hour in Brain and cardiac trauma.
In case of any medical emergencies, we are there to serve you at any time. Contact Us: 0413-2616796.
To conclude we work for the best patient services…
“We are always ready to take up the challenge to change your lives…..when you rush to us…..