MISSION AND GOAL
- To bring about innovations in teaching-learning processes such that graduates of MGMCRI will be unique in obtaining comprehensive medical knowledge and be lifelong learners.
- To empower our students and faculty so that they are at par with global standards with regards to their competence, professionalism, ethical practice of holistic, compassionate, evidence-based medicine and as dedicated researchers.
- To foster academic and research collaborations both nationally and internationally to enable MGMCRI to be an active participant in emerging areas of medicine.
- To raise MGMCRI to be among the top ten medical institutions in the country.
- To bring about an integrated curriculum within the framework of regulatory bodies.
- To develop appropriate tools for delivery and assessment of competency-based residency program for postgraduates.
- To develop specialties based practice with state of the art infrastructure to provide evidence-based, affordable and compassionate patient care.
- To get the hospital accredited for quality inpatient care.
- To foster research in areas of national and international priorities.
- To expand the community-based services to serve the poor and needy.
- Actively participate in all national programs to achieve health for all.