INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
Postgraduate Courses in Medicine
Welcome to the Postgraduate Courses in Medicine at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
All admissions to the postgraduate courses are made through the PG Medical Counselling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Information regarding the counselling process could be had from MCC Website.
Please find below the Information Brochure for all the postgraduate courses offered at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth’s constituent college of :
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry – Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) Courses
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (MGMCRI)
ONLINE REPORTING FOR THE ADMISSION OF MD/MS
COURSES 2020 ( for candidates opting for E- Joining)
In reference to the letter dated U-12021/44/2019-MEC dated 09.04.2020 from the Office of the ADG (ME), Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India, New Delhi, all the candidates who have been allotted MD/ MS/ MDS seats in the Round-1 of PG Counselling, in this institute are hereby directed to submit the following Self Attested documents online through the Online Reporting Form or on the E mail mentioned below:
E Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Number of College for deposition of Fees:
Contact Details of Officials/ Staff handling Admission Process:
Name: Mrs. Asha SB
Mobile Number of contact person: 9443730043
Venue of Reporting (Room No.) in case of Physical joining: Timings/ Schedule in case of physical joining:
Pondy – Cuddalore Main Road, Pillaiyarkuppam,
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission.
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI /State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for AIPGMEE/ AIPGDEE i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring/ upload the following certificates, if applicable
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
- Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking by the candidate stating as under:
“I hereby declare that all the information given/ uploaded by me in the application is factually correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature is liable to be cancelled and I will have no claim on the seat allotted to me by the competent authority.”
- All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional, subject to verification of documents at the time of Physical Joining and Medical Fitness at the College.
- All candidates will be automatically considered willing for upgradation to Round-2. However, the candidates will be upgraded subject to exercise of fresh choices in Round-2 for upgradation and as per inter se merit as and when it is feasible to conduct Round-2 of counselling.
- The candidates will be intimated to deposit the required fees online after verification of their submitted documents by the competent authority of the Institute.