Bridging science, education & Practice
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth is a young Deemed to be University, proud of its modernity, yet grounded in rich educational heritage. The University aims to excel in academic and clinical medicine; research and training; nurturing passion and enthusiasm into achievement and theoretical knowledge into evidence based practice and research.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth will strive to be in the forefront of higher education in order to give India the High Caliber healthcare workforce she needs.
Excellence, Student Empowerment, Collaboration, Innovation, Social Accountability, Compassion, Community Service, Holistic Medicine, Scientific Rigor
Shri. M.K. Rajagopalan
Visionary Educationist, Shri MK Rajagopalan founded the Sri Balaji Educational and Charitable Trust to bring about an educational, social and societal change through healthcare, effective medical education, scholarship and research.
Prof. S. C. Parija
Prof. Subhash Chandra Parija, a recipient of the Dr. BC Roy National Award in 2003 is a well known academician, researcher and educational administrator. His contributions to the field of Medical Microbiology, Food Safety are highly acclaimed.
The Mission in Detail
- Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth and its health care system create a learning environment that facilitates the development of learners into professionals who in addition to being scientists, scholars and researchers provide exemplary health care that is accountable and responsive to the needs of the local and global community.
- SBV promotes holistic, participatory growth, collaboration, innovation and leadership amongst its faculty, staff and learners.
- The health care system of SBV promotes health and provides preventive, curative and supportive primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary care of high quality, that is patient centred and evidence based, cost effective, responsive ethical and compassionate.
- SBV promotes a culture of enquiry, fosters, supports and conducts basic, translational, clinical and epidemiologic research in Health and Allied Sciences.
- The organization is an integral part of the local and global community and plays a proactive role in the care of the vulnerable and underserved sections of society.
- SBV is committed to the safety, welfare, health growth and fulfilment of its students and employees.
Ranked amongst the Top Ten Health Science institutions in the country as measured by commencement of innovative courses in emerging areas, curricular innovations, use of technology, capacity building, outcomes, career progression and perception.
Ranked amongst the Top Ten accredited multispecialty teaching hospitals in the country as measured by Quality, outcomes, use of technology, patient safety, cost effectiveness, satisfaction, perception and level of care.
Ranked amongst the best Health Sciences institutions as measured by the number of high quality indexed publications, copyrights, patents, External Grants, Inter Institutional and Industrial collaborations.
Recognized as a leader in inclusiveness, societal wellbeing and responsiveness to the needs of the vulnerable, differently- abled and other diverse sections of society and its stakeholders.
An organization with high measurable levels of satisfaction, achievement, motivation, retention and opportunities for growth, continued education, personal and professional development amongst its employees and continually rated as one of the most desirable organisation to be a part of.