Research Assistant position for an ICMR funded Ad-hoc research project at Department of physiotherapy, MGMCRI, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position for the project entitled: “Prevalence of primary dysmenorrhea and the effects of combined exercise training program on associated menstrual symptoms among school going girls on tribal population”.
The project is funded by ICMR and executing agency is Department of Physiotherapy, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry.
|1.||Name of the post||Research Assistant|
|3.||Essential qualifications||1. Master of Physiotherapy in any Discipline.
Female candidate is more preferable
Applying candidates should require with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
|4.||Desirable||· Should have an adequate research exposure.
· NET (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/GATE) or equivalent examination cleared
|5.||Nature of duties||· Research assistant
· Data collection from tribal schools located in Thiruvannamalai, Salem & Dindugal district.
|6.||Age||30 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR guidelines|
|7.||Consolidated salary||Rs. 31,000/- fixed without any allowances|
· Initial appointment of the suitable candidate would be for Six Month and renewable upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
· The position is temporary and coterminous with the project duration or end of the project whichever is earlier.
· The engagement in the project along the tenure is purely on contract basis subject to satisfactory performance.
|9.||Place of work||Department of physiotherapy, MGMCRI, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry|
- Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria by email to the undersigned with detailed bio-data, email and phone number on or before 28th October 2020.
- The interview date and venue will be intimated through email. The interview will be conducted at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth [Deemed to be University], Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Campus, Pondicherry.
- No TA/DA/other emoluments will be provided for appearing at the written test/interview and/or joining the position.
Name and Address of the Principal Investigator:
Dr. Shanmugananth. E. MPT(Cardio), MBA(HR), (PhD)
Professor & Head in Physiotherapy.
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth [Deemed to be University under section 3 of UGC act, 1956 – NAAC Grade ‘A‘]
Puducherry- 607402, India