The Annual Convocation 2022 for the Faculty of Medicine of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Deemed to be University, Pondicherry accredited by NAAC with an A ++ Grade, is being planned for the month of June 2022. The Convocation ceremony will be conducted at Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute (Thiruporur), our Off-campus institute. The list of eligible graduands from the Faculty of Medicine for the ensuing convocation is uploaded on our website. The list of eligible graduands of the 2016 MBBS batch from MGMCRI and SSSMCRI who will be completing their internship by 17th
May 2022 and are certified by the respective Deans will be uploaded after 17th
May 2022. The list of the medal winners will also be uploaded to the website shortly. In this connection, the eligible graduands are requested to download the application form, from the SBV website (www.sbvu.ac.in
) and send the completed applications along with the credentials and the convocation fees on or before 24th May 2022
to the office of the Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, SBV Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402 and also mail the scanned copy to email@example.com
The batches eligible for this Convocation are mentioned below,
Faculty of Medicine
(MGMCRI & SSSMCRI)
BATCH OF 2015 & 2016 (ho are completing their internship by 17th May 2022 only will be eligible for this convocation)
MD / MS
(MGMCRI & SSSMCRI)
BATCH OF 2018
DM / MCh
Candidates who have successfully defended the Ph.D. Public Viva held till April 2022. CONVOCATION FEES
Demand Draft for Rs.2500/-
(Rupees two thousand five hundred only) in favor of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry has to be necessarily attached by all the graduands. CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED (SELF ATTESTED)
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate (For PGs, Ph.D. students)
- Provisional Certificate issued for the degree applied.
- The graduands are requested to mention in the application whether they will participate in person / in absentia.
- The candidates who have opted for receiving the degree certificate in person whose filled-in applications are received on or before 24th May 2022 will only be allowed to participate in the Convocation.