Yoga Therapy Internship at CYTER
This three months regular (full time) internship offers an opportunity to experience Yoga Therapy in a modern medical setting under the guidance of the CYTER team at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth in Pondicherry, India.
A certification of completion will be issued at the end, subject to fulfilment of 90% attendance and submission of case reports and presentations.
Eligibility: Diploma or Degree in Yoga / Yoga Therapy from universities/ Yoga institutions of repute.
Fees: Rs 15,000 for Indians and US$ 250 for foreigners/NRI/OCI.
Special features of the programme include:
- Experienced faculty with extensive therapeutic and research knowledge.
- Hands-on training in traditional and scientific approaches to Yoga therapy.
- Attendance at academic sessions/seminars and events at CYTER.
- Therapeutic sessions with hospital patients.
- Salutogenic sessions with the student community.
- Opportunities to attend and participate in open house scientific meetings.
Note: Foreigners desiring to do the internship at CYTER must apply for an internship visa (S5) and will not be allowed to do it on any other visa. Candidate has to make own arrangements for boarding and lodging and this is not included in the fees.