To impart learning in the breadth and depth of frontiers in fundamental and advanced sciences supporting medicine.
Introduction to EFIAGES
EFIAGES has recently introduced a structured fellowship course for endoscopy and surgeons interested and performing endoscopies in their practice fcan do this course. Though recently introduced this EFIAGES course has been very popular and taken up by many practicing surgeons.
This is a flagship course of IAGES which has a balanced mix of lectures, live endoscopic workshops, and simulator sessions with senior faculty. The state-of-the-art lectures, and trainer modules along with live and recorded sessions and a structured program would give an excellent opportunity to get knowledge about the basics of endoscopy and Introduction to advanced endoscopic procedures. It also imparts skills and training to endo trainers. There are expert faculty who are masters in their sub-specialization, friendly and ready for an open discussion
EFIAGES is a 3-day fellowship course in basic diagnostic endoscopy& colonoscopy (Level I training). We will be having key lecture modules followed by hands-on training in various endoscopy simulators and demonstration of scores of live demonstrations of endoscopic procedures. This will be followed by an assessment module with 50 MCQ questions and Viva. The Successful fellowship candidates will be conferred EFIAGES (Endoscopic Fellowship of IAGES) during the convocation on 4th February 2024 Chennai
The fellow will have to have the IAGES membership and registration to IAGES 2024 National Conference at Chennai are prerequisites to obtaining fellowship certification.
Who Should Attend
- Surgeons aspiring to learn diagnostic endoscopy and therapeutic the right way.
- Surgeons who perform diagnostic endoscopy and seek to up to advanced procedures.
Why Should One Attend
- Delegate focussed program with an interactive model.
- Workshop with live / recorded videos explaining in detail the anatomy, extent of dissections, critical view, suturing, tips and tricks.
- Eminent faculty delivering structured lectures on basic and advanced topics.
What do you Gain
- Competency in endoscopic procedures – both diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Ability to perform a safe endoscopy.
- Options in difficult scenarios.
- In the present medico – legal era, this structured course enables the delegate to perform efficiently.
Dr Aditi – 99 41 11 76 67
Dr Soumya – 99 89 39 89 29
Or call 9442577394 for further details