FAQs on EFIAGES
Most frequent questions and answers
EFIAGES is a 3 days certification fellowship course conducted by IAGES which has a balanced mix of lectures, live endoscopic workshop and simulator sessions with senior faculty and finally assessing the candidates for certification.
Fellowship category is open only for surgeons with MCI recognized MS/DNB degree and eligible for becoming IAGES members. All non-members and surgical post graduates can register only under the non-fellowship category/CME.
Candidates with a minimum of 2 years exposure in endoscopic procedures (includes experience during Postgraduate/Resident).
You can apply for IAGES membership by logging onto www.iages.in and join IAGES through online payment portal. You should have copy of MBBS / MS / DNB degree and address proof and passport photo to upload them in PDF format online
Five steps for the fellowship:
- First successfully complete the 3 day fellowship course at Pondicherry.
- Complete the logbook for the required number of cases performed and assisted for the respective course.
- Log on to www.iages.in to become IAGES member.
- Register for IAGES 2024 @ Chennai under fellowship category.
- Attend the 3 day conference and convocation to receive the fellowship certificate.
Log onto www.iageschennai.com
Register under fellowship category (Rs 10000 inclusive of GST)
No, it is not possible
Dr Aditi – 99 41 11 76 67
Dr Soumya – 99 89 39 89 29
Or call 9442577394 for further details