Highlights Of EFIAGES Pondicherry 2023 Fellowship Course
EFIAGES fellowship (Fellowship in Essentials of Endoscopy) course that is being conducted is a 3 day certification course at Dept of Surgery, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry from June 23 to 25 , 2023.
Objectives of the Course
- This course is to train surgeons in the field of basic GI flexible endoscopy.
- This course is for surgeons willing to start their practice by learning the art and science of diagnostic gastroscopy, diagnostic colonoscopy and basic therapeutic endoscopy.
- This will be a mix of didactic lectures by eminent faculties with ample time for discussion, video presentation, open house sessions, symposia and direct informal interaction of groups with eminent faculty ( Meet the Professor).
- Participants will get ample time on simulators under close guidance and supervision of faculties to improve their hand eye coordination by structured exercises.
- There will be liberal available of simulators at other times.
- II day and III day there would be live or recorded session of commonly practiced basic and advanced endoscopic procedures being demonstrated by eminent faculty who are masters in their field with emphasis on correct practices.
- This III day workshop shall be an open house interactive session with delegate as central point.