To impart learning in the breadth and depth of frontiers in fundamental and advanced sciences supporting medicine.
Introduction to FIAGES
This is a flagship course of IAGES for training in Essential Laparoscopic surgeries. It is a 3-day fellowship course in Essential laparoscopic Surgery with lecture modules, hands-on lap suturing sessions, live operative sessions.
The state-of-the-art lectures, Lap trainer suturing modules, recorded lap surgery operative sessions, and a structured program would give an excellent opportunity to get knowledge about the basics of Lap surgery and an Introduction to advanced lap procedures. It also imparts lap skills and training on Endo lap trainers. There are expert faculty who are masters in their sub-specialization, friendly, and ready for an open discussion. There are Meet the Professor sessions to learn the tricks of the trade from the masters.
This will be followed by an assessment module with 100 questions MCQ, Viva, and a practical session on lap trainer suturing. Successful fellowship candidates will be conferred FIAGES (Fellowship of IAGES) during the convocation on 4th February 2024 in Chennai. The fellow will have to have the IAGES membership and registration to IAGES 2024 National Conference at Chennai are prerequisites to obtaining fellowship certification.
This fellowship (FIAGES) is awarded by the most prestigious and largest organization IAGES which is also a registered partner institution of the Royal College of Surgeons of England for the International Surgical Training Program.
Who Should Attend
- Surgeons aspiring to learn lap surgery and suturing the right way.
- Surgeons who perform lap surgery and move to advanced procedures.
Why Should One Attend
- Delegate focussed program with an interactive model.
- Workshop with live / recorded videos explaining in detail the anatomy, extent of dissections, critical view, suturing, tips and tricks.
- Eminent faculty delivering structured lectures on basic and advanced topics.
What do you Gain
- Competency in lap surgery.
- Ability to perform a safe surgery.
- Options in difficult scenarios.
- In the present medico–legal era, this structured course enables the delegate to perform the procedures efficiently.
Dr Aditi – 99 41 11 76 67
Dr Soumya – 99 89 39 89 29
Or call 9442577394 for further details