Assessment of FIAGES Fellowship Candidates
The candidate is expected to know all important facts laparoscopic surgery.
Note: Minimum of 50 marks is required to pass in written exams.
Note: The minimum of 50 marks are required to pass separately in practical examination combining the endotrainer assessment and interview.
PART 1: ENDOTRAINER SESSION
- The skill assessment on endo trainer on the bases of performing simple to advanced exercises.
- Duration: 10 minutes for each candidate.
- Maximum of 50 marks is allotted on endotrainer assessment.
- Each candidate is examined by one examiner only.
PART 2: INTERVIEW
- Interview/assessment for approximately 10 minutes on each candidate.
- The candidates are divided into batches and are interviewed by two or more senior faculty members of IAGES depending upon the number of candidates.
- Maximum of 50 marks is allotted for the viva/interview.
The total marks for practical examinations are 100 (Endotrainer assessment 50 marks and Interview 50 marks).