Highlights Of FIAGES Pondicherry 2023 Fellowship Course
FIAGES fellowship course that is being conducted is a 3-day certification course conducted by IAGES in collaboration with the Department of Surgery, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry from June 23 to 25, 2023.
Objectives of the Course
- Imparting and updating theoretical knowledge through close interaction and improving hand-eye coordination.
- This will be a mix of didactic lectures by eminent faculties with ample time for discussion, video presentation, open house sessions, symposia and direct informal interaction of groups with eminent faculty (Meet the Professor Session)
- Participants will get ample time with an endo trainer under close guidance and supervision of faculties to improve their hand-eye coordination through structured exercises.
- There will be liberal available of endo trainers at other times
- II day – there would be live or recorded session of commonly practiced basic and advanced lap procedures being demonstrated by eminent faculty who are masters in their field with emphasis on correct practices.
- III day – workshop shall be an open house interactive session with delegate as central point.