Instructions to Course Participants
- Attendance is compulsory for all course participants on all days.
- Participants are requested to sign in and sign out four times a day – in and out pre lunch and in and out post-lunch which is mandatory and kindly stay back in the hall till the proceedings are over. For every in and out, a new register would be maintained and marks will be given for attendance.
- Participants are requested to reach Pondicherry by the 22nd itself so that it would be comfortable for the delegates to attend the programme without any fatigue.
- The participants have to reach the venue – MGMC RI campus by 8 am on 25th March and breakfast would be provided at the venue for all three days.
- All the exam category participants are requested to be present for the exam at the announced time.
- Participants without exam category (above 10 years of experience in MAS) will appear for an interview on Sunday 25 June 2023 (time will be shared later)
- The last sign-out has to be on 27 March 2023, Sunday at 5 pm.