Pondicherry is known as “The French Riviera of the East” has blossoming bougainvilleas, crumbling cathedrals on leafy boulevards and 18th-century colonial buildings colour the former French colony of Pondy, which sits on the Bay of Bengal. But it’s also unmistakably Indian, with colourful festivals throughout the year, several mosques and the Sri Aurobindo Ashram and with access to the nearby International township Auroville. Quiet beaches stretch north and south from town, good for swimming and sunrise strolls. Pondy is a popular weekend getaway destination from Chennai and is easy to navigate on foot or by bicycle.
We are only 2 hours and 30 minutes from Chennai International Airport and connected with train and bus to all parts of India and Tamilnadu
We once again invite you to join us in the academic feast and enjoy the hospitality of Pondicherry and we will make your stay as a memorable to cherish forever.
Merci beaucoup (French means Thanks a lot)
Looking forward to see you in FIAGES, MGMCRI, Puducherry
CHENNAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- It is about 140 km from Pondicherry
- It takes about 3 hours to reach the conference venue by car.
- Pondicherry is easily connected by road and rail from all parts of South India.
- Pondicherry Airport is 30 minutes from the conference venue with connecting flight schedule to Bangalore & Hyderabad.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AT PONDICHERRY
- The conference venue is 12km south of Pondicherry and there are multiple options to reach the conference venue – through cab / online travel aggregators / public transport from the central bus stand.
- Hotels – ranges from 3-star to 5-star category and multiple heritage hotels in the heritage / French quarter of Pondicherry.
- Multiple beach resorts in the 3 to 10 km vicinity of the venue.