The Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry in association with Scientific Academic Forum, IGIDS had conducted the Continued Dental Education program – first ever Undergraduate “OOO” Consortium at IGIDS -2016.with the theme, Swellings of the Jaw Bones – An integrated Approach 05th February 2016.
Dr. Anantha Krishnan Dean Post Graduate studies MGMC&RI SBV and Dean Faculty of Dentistry, Prof. Dr.Carounanidy Usha ,Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, SBV presided this event.
The event had 140 delegates from colleges like:
- 1. AarupadaiVeedu Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry,
- 2. AdhiparasakthiDental College, Melmarvatthoor,
- 3. Sri venketeshwara Dental College and Hospital, pondicherry
- 4. Vivekanandha dental college,Tiruchengode
- 5. Mahatma Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry,
- 6. Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, SBVU, Puducherry
- 7. Rajah Muthiah dental college and hospital, Annamalai nagar, Chidambaram
- 8. Private practitioners.
Dr.R.Aravindhan From SRM Dental college took over the platform as quiz master and questions were based on jaw bone swellings to test the conceptual understanding and alacrity of the students.
The first price for the quiz was bagged by Adhiparasakthi Dental College, Melmaruvatthur