Vice – Principal of Dental Sciences
Dr. R. Satyanarayan MDS
Vice Principal, IGIDS
- 1992-1997: Completed BDS at MGPGI, Pondicherry
- 1999-2000: Junior Resident in the Department of OMFS at MGPGI
- 2000-2003: Completed MDS in OMFS at MGPGI
- 2003-2004: Senior lecturer, Dept of OMFS, Narayana Dental College, Nellore
- 2004-2005: Senior resident in Department of Plastic and reconstructive surgery at JIPMER, Pondicherry
- 2005-2010: Senior lecturer and Reader, Department of OMFS, IGIDS, Pondicherry
- 2010-2014: Associate Professor and Professor, Department of OMFS, Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital
- 2014-till date: Professor and Head Dept of OMFS, IGIDS, Pondicherry
VICE - PRINCIPAL – STUDENT AFFAIRS
Dr. Santha Devy A, MDS
Vice – Principal – Student Affairs, Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences
Professor and HOD
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- 1990 -1995: Completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Pondicherry Dental College.
- 2001-2004: Completed Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Pathology & Microbiology at Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences.
- September 2004 – March 2013: Worked as Senior Lecturer & Associate Professor at Rajah Muthiah Dental College & Hospital, Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
- April 2013 – November 2015: Worked as Professor at Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry.
- December 2015 till date: Working as Professor and Head, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology, Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry.