Infrastructure and Resources
The Centre of Health Professions Education enjoys an excellent physical infrastructure in the form of a full floor (Total area 6000 sqft) of the teaching annexe devoted to the Centre of HPE and Medical Education Unit, for achieving better synchronization of all academic activities.
- One big hall which can be used for large or small groups, with projection facility, internet WIFI
- One Seminar Room with projection facility, internet WIFI
- Four rooms for small group discussion
- Facilities for locating OSCE/OSPE stations
- Access to a Comprehensive Medical Skills Centre (MSC) and Simulation Lab as a Central Facility of SBV (DU)
- Access to a state of the art IT Facility including video conferencing, webinars and Learning Management Systems (LMS) developed in-house
- AV aids including black/whiteboards, flip charts, overhead projectors, LCD projector, computers with printers, photocopier and internet connection
- In-house Library with essential books in Medical Education besides access to e-books and other resources through Central Library which has an excellent collection of books, journals, and e-resources.