Infrastructure and Physical Facilities
The Institute of Health Professions Education enjoys an excellent physical infrastructure in the form of a full floor (Total area 6000 sq ft) of the teaching annexe devoted for achieving better synchronization of all academic activities.
- One conference hall with U shaped tables forming inner circle and outer circle which can be used for large or small groups, with projection facility, LAN, WIFI and Webcam
- One Seminar Room with round tables for small groups and hands on workshops with projection facility, LAN, WIFI and Webcam
- Three rooms for small group discussion
- AV aids including black/white boards, flip charts, overhead projectors, LCD projector, computers with printers, photocopier and internet connection
- In-house Library with essential books in Medical Education besides access to e-books and other resources through central library