The innovative integration of traditional Yoga therapy and Music therapy with modern medical science, through a conscious focus on salutogenesis, thus enhancing evidence- based practice of medicine and holistic health and wellness.
- Promotion of positive health through the application of Yoga and Music therapies for patients of various medical conditions.
- Education of qualified and competent Yoga and Music therapists capable of practicing integrative medicine in a clinical environment.
- Creation of qualitative and quantitative research evidence for the rationale application of Yoga and Music as a preventive, promotive, rehabilitative, and curative therapy.
- Investigation of the role of Yoga and Music therapies as complementary medicine in addition to modern medicine or in situations where modern medicine has no definite cure or palliation.
- Investigation of the role of Yoga and Music therapies in association with other methods of complementary medicine.
- To harness the potential of Yoga and Music therapies in creating an optimal healing environment.