ADMISSIONS TO MBBS / BDS 2018-19 AY
Welcome to Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) for your admission to MBBS / BDS Courses of Academic Year 2018-2019 at one of the following constituent Colleges:
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry
- Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Near Chennai
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry
Congratulations on your commendable choice, for selecting our Colleges that are ranked consistently among the top ranks in India. SBV Deemed University is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade and is ranked by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) as one of India’s top 100 Universities (among 700 plus universities). MGMCRI is ranked 23rd among the Medical Colleges in India by NIRF 2018.
- Candidates who have been allotted through Centralized counselling by the MCC of DGHS for admission to MBBS/BDS Degree course in the Deemed to be University for the academic year 2018-19, advised to report and complete the admission process within the date and time as per the allotment order issued by the DGHS . All the days will be working days for our University Admissions Counselling Office during the reporting period.
- Please report to the respective Colleges Admission Office from 8:30 AM onwards till 5:00 PM, along with your Parent / Legal Guardian.
- Please arrange and bring the ORIGINALS of the following Mandatory Certificates (Failure to produce all of these certificates without exception will result in summary rejection of your candidature)
- Provisional Allotment Letter issued by the MCC
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET UG 2018 Result / Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric / Class 10th Certificate does not bear the same)
- Transfer / Migration / Conduct Certificate
- Fifteen (15) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Photo copies of all the above certificate 2 sets self attested.
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar, EPIC – Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Any other Government of India issued Identity Card (Should not have expired)
- Family Photograph (or Photograph with Legal Guardian) – to submit at the time of commencement of classes.
- In addition, Please bring the ORIGINALS of the following Certificates if they are applicable to you:
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry a Attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ Hindi
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of AIPMT,/NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for details)
- Please bring a Demand Draft for the following fees.
|Institute (DD in favour of)||Annual Fees||Hostel Fee||Other Fee|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute(Payable at Pondicherry)||Rs. 20,00,000||Rs. 1,65,000||Rs. 1,55,000|
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute(Payable at Chennai)||Rs. 18,00,000||Rs. 1,55,000||Rs. 1,55,000|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences(Payable at Pondicherry)||Rs. 4,00,000||Rs. 1,65,000||Rs. 50,000|
- Please Note: The Admission will be processed and confirmed only on production of all the Original Certificates and the Fees in Full (by Demand Draft). Any discrepancy or inability to produce any of the certificates or fees will result in summary forfeiture of the candidature and no further correspondence will be entertained.
NON RESIDENT INDIANS (NRI) / OVERSEAS CITIZENS OF INDIA (OCI) & FOREIGN STUDENTS
Dear NRI/OCI & Foreign Students. You have selected one of the best Universities for Non Resident Indian Students. We are among the top 5 choices for NRIs/OCIs & Foreign Students to pursue a medical degree in India.
At SBV, you will have a dedicated Students Welfare Officer to take care of your academic and personal welfare.
Please ensure that you have the following documents in addition to the above mentioned rules (Point 3 & 4) when you report to one of our colleges:
- Candidate’s Parents resident certificate issued by the Embassy of the country complying the Income Tax Rules &Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961
- If Foreign Student: Valid Passport, Visa / Residence Permit
- If Overseas Citizen of India: Valid Passport of Original Nationality, OCI Card
- Please Note that the Qualifying Degrees / Certificates of the candidates must have been recognized and approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / Commonwealth Universities / International Association of Universities (IAU) as equivalent to the corresponding Indian Degrees/Certificates (Foreign Nationals)
- NRI Sponsored Candidates : Passport copy of the Sponsorer, Sponsorship Affidavit
(Stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study and Relation of candidate with the sponsorer, as per Supreme Court Order WP.689/2017).
ANNUAL FEES – [NRI]
- Please bring a Demand Draft for the following fees.
|Institute (DD in favour of)||Annual Fees in USD dollar||Hostel Feein Rs.||Other Feein Rs.|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute(Payable at Pondicherry)||$ 45000||Rs. 1,65,000||Rs. 1,55,000|
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute(Payable at Chennai)||$ 42500||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 1,55,000|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences(Payable at Pondicherry)||$ 10000||Rs. 1,65,000||Rs. 50,000|
Please note that you will have to pay your tuition fees only by Demand Draft.