Policy on Health Care Incubation & Start-up
The scope is to define the policies and procedures for the operational matters related to the SBV – MGM Bio – Incubator
The policy is subject to periodical review and amendments. SBV – MGM Bio – Incubator reserves the rights to make an exception of all or any of the terms of the policy for a particular company or a promoter on a case to case basis.
- All Incubatee have to adhere the policy and regulations of SBV – MGM Bio – Incubator.
- On demand of Institute or center, company or start-up has to vacate the space immediately or within one of notification from the Institute.
- All incubatee have to strictly follow the policies of IT, Cyber security and related discipline policy of the Institute.
- A regular performance assessment will be done on all incubated start-ups and accordingly, their term or other support may be extended, if required.
- Startups are incubated in center without any rent, however, they may have to pay a minimal seat rent as and when the formal processes are in place.
- Start-ups can bring the interns in the center after obtaining formal approval from the center head.
- An incubatee can attend guest lectures/ talks after sending formal information about their participation to center head.
- All the resources available in institute can be made available to incubatee as per their requirement only after informing the center head.
- If an incubatee earned any funding, they have to inform and share the information with the center.
- If an incubatee invites unauthorized person in the center, they are liable to inform before hand to center head/team.
- All the information sharing of Institute needs to be adhered by incubatee.