Research Thrust Area
- Effects of ultra frequency radiation emitted from the cell phone on developing tissues of chick embryo – A histological study.
- Effects of Chronic exposure of ultra high-frequency radiation emitted from 2G and 3G mobile phones on brain, kidney, liver and testis of mice – A histological and molecular study.
- Morphometric study of the clavicle, navicle-vascular foraminas with its clinical significance.
- Vascular pattern and variations in heart, liver, stomach.
- Histomorphometric changes in ductus arteriosus before and after birth.
- Higher incidence of Satellite associations observed in patients with smoking habits, recurrent abortion, and infertility cases- a preliminary study.
|Project||Project Approval Details||Status|
|Dr.Chandraphilip X, Dr.M. Ramanathan. Integration of Anatomy to surgical procedures by exposing the clinical students to standard cadaveric surgical procedures||7/6/2018 FACULTY PROJECT/2018/06/16.||Ongoing|
|Dr.AnithaNancy.T, S.S.Rajasekar. A morphometric study of Thebasian& Eustachian valve in human fetal & adult heart specimens||7/6/2018 FACULTY PROJECT/2018/06/21.||Ongoing|
|Dr. G.Prabavathy, Dr. Jaya. Analysis of association between Gross anatomy, Sonoanatomy, and microanatomy of human brachial plexus – a cadaveric study||13/4/2017.||Ongoing|
|Dr.A.N.Uma. Histopathological, Genetical And Biochemical Studies On Male Transgenders Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery||5/6/2015.||Ongoing|
|Dr.Prabavathy .G. Histological study of effects of radiation from 2G mobile phone on mice spleen||22/10/2016.||Ongoing|