The Department of Anaesthesiology at MGMCRI consists of dedicated and efficient faculty, residents and various support staff, all of whom work together to provide round the clock safe and effective perioperative services.
Our priority is to delivercompetent, evidence-based, compassionate and safe anaesthesia services. The department lays foundation to empower faculty and students to conduct innovative, basic science research for better understanding of the dynamics behind anaesthesia, and also advanced research for better clinical practices.
- Teaching and training medical graduates and paramedics in the field of Anaesthesiology and its subspecialty to deliver competent, evidence based, compassionate, safe anaesthesia services and to conduct innovative, basic science research to better understand the dynamics of anaesthesia that leads to change in clinical practice.
- Competency-based training program for postgraduates and fellows in UGRA with consolidated Entrustable Professional Activities.
- Simulation pedagogy to train postgraduates in clinical skills.
- Promotion of research in basic sciences and advancements in the specialty of anaesthesia.
- Documenting and processing systems that monitor and ensure safe anaesthesia service delivery to the patients.