Training Programme in Zebrafish Husbandry Education
MGMARI, SBV launching the Certificate Course in Zebrafish Husbandry Education, designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in the care and management of zebrafish for student researchers and faculty members. The aims to train participants with a thorough understanding of zebrafish husbandry, ensuring optimal care and utilization in scientific investigations.
Salient Features of the Training
• 40% theory and 60% practical sessions are as per the course curriculum.
• Hand-out information on teaching modules
• Tutorials (personal attention)
• Lectures are assisted with multimedia aids
• Central facility visits within the laboratory
• Evaluation by assignments/ exams
• A certificate will be issued to the successful candidates
Established public/private sectors are welcomed to sponsor candidates of their interest.
Dr. Rakesh Sharma M
No. of seats
Limited Seats Only, 15 seat available.
UG, PG, Research scholar, Faculty from Medical, life science background
Date of Commencement
6th February to 10th February 2024
Venue of the Course
2500 Rs/- For students and scholars
5000 Rs/- For Faculty
SBV candidates 10% discounts available
*Registration fee excludes food and accommodation.