Data Science & Personalised Medicine
Making data-driven Personalised decisions
To impart learning in the breadth and depth of frontiers in fundamental and advanced sciences supporting medicine.
About the Program
Empowering healthcare professionals to gain knowledge of emerging technologies such as big data, machine learning, deep learning, and data sciences to make effective decisions with the goal of improving patient care.
Who Can Join
- Doctors, Dentists, BioMedical Industry, and Healthcare Professionals (Pharmacy, Nursing).
- Medical and Biology Students
- IT and Biomedical Informatics
Understand Data Science techniques and their applications to real-world scenarios.
- Hands-on working sessions
- SBV Credits & Certificates
- Big Data and Data analytics in Medicine
- Machine learning and Deep Learning, Regulatory Compliance
- Real world Applications in Genomics, Image Analysis, Speech Recognition, Predictive Analytics
- Hands on Workshop
Date, Contact & Fees
Start Date: June 17, 2022
Registration: May 7 to June 15, 2022
Timing: Every Friday, 19:00 to 20:00 hrs
Dr. Veni S,
+91 99431 86494
CSO – Product Development
+91 90949 39291
SBVU students and Faculty: Rs. 5,000/-
Others: Rs. 10,000/
Note: Registration will be confirmed only when the payment is done.
Optimal Oncology Private Limited, is a cancer Medtech company up with a mission to set up AI & Omics enabled Asset-Light Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Centers in rural areas. We are developing a clinical decision support system called “Naiomi” (Novel AI & omics) for oncologists to facilitate precision cancer diagnosis and evidence-based treatments, ensuring improved treatment outcomes at an affordable cost for patients.