The PMI has been working with the college since 2015 and with the help of the organization, a wide range of innovations have been tried upon in the institution. Some of them include:
- Health Appraisal by Rapid Techniques (HeART): The program has been initiated for the welfare of I MBBS students to enable early community exposure of the students joining the course with a wide range of geographical diversity.
- Clinical Research Audit by Medical Students (CReAMS): This is an initiative to make III semester students get acclimatized with the functioning of the hospital and patient flows.The students are exposed to system-based working, so that they can learn to work in a team.
- CRRI Exit OSCE: In order to assess the professional growth of the interns, including their professionalism attribute, all the CRRIs are made to appear in an OSCE program, one-two month prior to the completion of their internship. Based on the performance in the OSCE, students are reinforced to bridge their shortcomings.
- Sensitization of all the faculty members to the Balanced Scorecard
- Introduction of Skills Curriculum in the MBBS course