FACULTY WELFARE COMMITTEE
- To initiate and act upon several measures for the benefit of the faculty
- To help in maintaining a supportive and rewarding workplace for faculty
- To keep abreast of knowledge on current practice.
- To develop programs to enhance workplace skills and personal growth.
- To create a bond of solidarity and a spirit of satisfaction among faculty
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills, competence or working practices, for example, courses, conferences, workshop, seminar and curriculum enhancement.
- When individuals are appointed to a new role, they will be oriented to the organization. In addition, development needs may be identified in a variety of ways, for example by
- peer review and feedback, by appraisal, by feedback from others including students and by reflection on current practice.
- Each Individual is encouraged to take responsibility for their own professional and career development by attending various conferences and workshops.
- Provide advice and support towards identifying their development needs through the appraisal process and by other means, and to ensure that faculty engage in development activities.
- Reporting and monitoring faculty development activity.
- Provide support to the academic, management and student services in the technical aspects of their job responsibilities.
Faculty welfare committee organized a workshop on “Personality Development– A Professional Mandate” as a consecutive event of IQAC.
- Provide positive reinforcement and enhancement to employees’ morale, self-esteem, self-improvement and upward mobility.
- Faculty members have to publish more articles in an indexed journal with high impact factor.
- Conduction of a minimum of three development programmes in a year to promote their personal and professional growth.
- Increase the number of on-site training programmes and activities that involve large numbers of participants.
- Encourage individual employee’s job-related self-development through participation in District/National training opportunities.