The International integrated conference by the preclinical departments of MGMC & RI (APB i-Con) on “Exercise – Fitness to therapy” aims to bring together academicians, scientists and research scholars to exchange and share their research experience on all aspects of exercise from theory to therapeutics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of exercise.
The conference consists of scientific talks by eminent speakers and provides an opportunity for faculties and students to have an in-depth interaction with the researchers. We encourage maximum participation by faculties and students in various fields of exercise with a nominal registration fee.
Faculties, Researchers and Post-graduate students can also present their research work as oral / poster presentations. Best Scientific oral paper and poster presentation will be awarded.
Last Date for Early Bird Registration
25th September 2022.
Last Date for Abstract submission
23rd September 2022.
Exploring scientific aspects of exercise in the era of modern medicine
For whom will it be beneficial?
Faculties, scientists, research scholars, UG and PG students of Medical, Allied health sciences, Physiotherapy, Sports and Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation and Physical education.
To register for a conference or conference cum workshop click the above button. Kindly fill in the details and submit the form, after submission, it will be redirected to the cart page.
Kindly wait for redirecting, please do not go back or refresh the page.
Till 25th Sep 2022
|Late/ Spot Registration|
|In Person||Online||In Person||Online|
|Faculty / Consultant||₹ 1300||₹ 1000||₹ 1500||₹ 1300|
|UG/PG / Research Scholar||₹ 1000||₹ 800||₹ 1300||₹ 1000|
|Note: Additional ₹ 50 for TNMC credit hours.|
|CONFERENCE + WORKSHOP*|
|Faculty / Consultant||₹ 2200||₹ 2000||₹ 3500|
|PG’s / Research Scholar||₹ 2000||₹ 1800||₹ 3300|
|*Workshop will be conducted only through offline mode; Only limited number of participants & registration will be first come first serve basis.|
Call for Abstracts
- Registration is mandatory for the submission of abstracts.
- Your abstract should be uploaded to the portal in the form of PDF / Word.
- Abstract sent in any other electronic format will not be accepted.
Please note that, if you do not receive the email of submission confirmation within a week after filling in the Abstract cum registration form, it means that you have not submitted your abstract correctly. Kindly confirm and resubmit the abstract through portal.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- The abstract must be original and not submitted or presented elsewhere
- The word limit for the abstract is 250-300 words, use the font Arial and font size 10, Lines must be single-spaced
- The name of the presenting author must be bold and underlined in the “Authors” field.
- All authors’ names including presenting author name must be entered as follows: FIRSTNAME SURNAME (e.g. Usha Vadivelan);
- In case of more than one affiliation please indicate them in the proper field, following the order pointed out for each of the authors: (e.g. Usha Vadivelan 1, Smitha Abraham 2, Carl Burton 3 Affiliation: 1 Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute 2 Pondicherry University 3 Oxford University).
Please note that the abstract needs to be structured and include the following sections:a) Title, b) Introduction, c) Materials and Methods, d) Results and e) Conclusion.
- The abstract will be accepted if the topic is within the scope of the conference theme.
- Submit your abstract on or before 05:00 PM, 23rd Sept 2022.
Guidelines for E-Poster
A PDF version (Format: A4 Landscape) of your abstract will be displayed on the APB-iCON 2022 Virtual Platform. The presenters need to submit the E-Poster to the organizing committee via e-mail (email@example.com) at least one day before the presentation.
Guidelines for Oral-Poster
The presenter will have 6 min for the presentation followed by 2 min of discussion. Restrict your presentation to 8 to 10 slides. Every presenter needs to be registered for the conference by 23rd Sept 2022. The presenter has to be IN PERSON at the venue.