Morbidity & Mortality Review Committee
Functions of the committee
- To function as a professionally accountable forum with honesty and transparency.
- To critically analyze patient management & documentation and identify areas for improvement.
- To discuss the issues involving various departments inpatient management and to suggest measures to solve them.
- To clarify the doubts in person/through the mail with those involved in patient management and documentation and to do a root cause analysis for significant events.
- To prepare a report a significant events and categorizing them based on specific areas using ‘CRIOSPOLE’ model.
- To suggest remedial measures based on the above analysis to those concerned
- The follow-up the implementation of suggested remedial measures in the subsequent meetings.