Purpose of the Committee
To govern oversee the functions of the Pharmacy in a qualitative manner.
Functions of the Committee
1. To develop and maintain formularies (Drugs, disposables, consumables, implantable prosthesis)
2. To develop policies and procedures that will ensure all necessary medications and disposables are indented, acquired, stored, prescribed, dispensed and administered
3. To identify and develop content for the training of staff, patient and visitors in medication-related activities.
4. To captures, medication-related incidents and adverse events, do root cause analysis and suggest remedies.
5. Monitor, track and analyze all adverse drug reactions and suggest suitable corrective & preventive measures.