The college has state of art lecture halls, which are air-conditioned with good seating arrangement for students, proper audiovisual aids like a slide projector, OHP and LCD. The Pathology department has two practical halls and a demonstration room with a slide projector. Practical halls are well equipped with laminated charts, histopathology slides, enlarged photography of microcopy, etc. The department has adequate number of Olympus brand binocular microscope for undergraduates, postgraduates and faculties. Practical halls also have preparation rooms for the storage of chemicals. Museum has 350 specimens well mounted along with catalogues of descriptions. In addition the department has a set of data for e-museum.
The Department Library has more than 175 books including reference books for undergraduates, postgraduates, dental and allied specialities that help the students in their academic pursuit.
We have a subscription for 12 Journal’s (National and International) along with access to Inflibnet.
List of Special Instruments
- Automatic tissue processor
- Automatic knife sharpener
- Automatic cell counters-5 part differential hemoanalyser
- Automatic cell counters-8 part differential hemoanalyser
- Pentahead microscope
- Trinocular microscope
- Fluorescent microscope and markers
- Polarizer unit
- Trihead microscope with photomicrograph unit
- Immunohistochemistry marker panel
List of Special Instruments in Blood Bank
- Deep freezers(-40 and -80 deg Celsius)
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Platelet agitator
- Optipress (Automatic Component extractor)
- Thawing bath
- Laminar flow