- The innovative integration of traditional Yoga Therapy with modern medical science, through a conscious focus on salutogenesis, thus enhancing holistic health and wellness.
- Promotion of positive health through application of rationale Yoga Therapy for patients of various medical conditions.
- Education of qualified and competent Yoga therapists capable of practicing integrative medicine.
- Creation of qualitative and quantitative research evidence for rationale application of Yoga as a preventive, promotive, rehabilitative and curative therapy.
- Investigation of the role of Yoga Therapy as complementary medicine in addition to modern medicine or in situations where modern medicine has no definite cure or palliation.
- Investigation of the role of Yoga Therapy in association with other methods of complementary medicine.
LOCATION OF CYTER
CYTER is functioning from the 1st floor of Shri M.V.K. Iyer Block (I Block), adjacent to the main hospital complex of MGMCRI.