Institute of Health Professions Education (IHPE)
Notification dated on 08-07-2022
Masters in Health Professions Education (MHPE) Programme at the Institute of Health Professions Education (IHPE)
Provisional Selection List
for MHPE Programme 2023-2024
Notification Dated on 24-04-2023
No. of Seats available
Masters in Health Professions Education
Institute of Health Professions Education (IHPE), SBV, Pondicherry
* MHPE programme is a Value added programme not governed by any of the Regulatory Bodies and is offered in accordance with SBV Regulations.
* MHPE Programme offered at the Institute of Health Professions Education (IHPE) has
- Lateral Entry option directly to the second year for candidates with PG Diploma from the concerned subject from a recognized institution. 20 percent of the sanctioned seats and the unfilled seats of the First year will be utilized for the Lateral entry admissions in the Second year for the MHPE programme.
- Early Exit option with PG Diploma in Health Professions Education after successful completion of First year of the MHPE programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
NAME OF THE PROGRAMME
NO. OF SEATS
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Masters in Health Professions Education (MHPE)
No upper age Limit
A recognized postgraduate degree in Health Sciences that includes Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing Sciences, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy), and any other Allied Health Sciences.
|CATEGORY OF APPLICANTS||PROGRAMMES||
FEES IN RUPEES/USD
|Candidates from India||Masters in Health Professions Education (MHPE)||30,000/- Per annum|
|2.||Candidates from abroad||Masters in Health Professions Education (MHPE)||
375 USD Per annum
Selection of Students for MHPE
The Selection will be based on the merit at the qualifying Examinations and the interview. Both national and international candidates are eligible to apply.
Instructions for filling up Online application forms and attaching self-attested copies of certificates
- Application forms are available online only. It should be duly filled up by the candidates and submitted online along with the scanned copies of requested documents as pdf (Document Size not exceeding 3 MB) and recent.
- The Registration fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) paid online, while submitting the online application, will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should attach only scanned copies of Self Attested Certificates related to qualification, age and community namely HSC Mark sheet(s), Birth Certificate and Community Certificate etc. The Mark Sheet(s) of the Qualifying examination in original and other Original Documents have to be produced only at the time of counseling.
- Applications will not be entertained if incomplete or uploaded without attaching the scanned copies of the relevant certificates and without paying the registration fee online.
- All Entrance /Interview related communications like (Hall Ticket/Call Letter, Entrance/Interview Results and Counseling Intimation Order etc.,) will be sent through Application Portal as well as in our website only. Hence the candidates are advised to keep their User ID and Password for their future reference. No separate communication will be sent to any individual e-mail or SMS.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to keep himself / herself updated about the admission processes through the Application portal.
FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE RETURNED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THE CANDIDATE HAS TO PAY THE ANNUAL TUITION FEE FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF THE PROGRAMME ON SELECTION.